MEI Announces Improved MEI EASITRAX® Functionality at NAMA OneShow 2010
MEI Rolls Out Customer-Requested Functionality and Previews Up-and-Coming Technology
WEST CHESTER, Pa., April 29, 2010 — At this year’s NAMA OneShow, MEI is showcasing new releases to its EASITRAX vending management software system. These releases were developed to deliver incremental value to current users and potential new users. MEI will be highlighting new functionality within the existing EASITRAX system as well as a new module that will be available to add onto users’ EASITRAX system.
The new functionality will include:
- EASITRAX 3.12 enhancements to pre-kit and forecasting features:
- Truck Forecasting for OCS
- Smart Fill functionality incorporated into Forecasting
- Separate issues for pre-kitting and bulk issues
- Shared column forecasting improvements
- The ability to exclude machines from Forecasting
- Expanded DEX capabilities
- Compatibility with LightSPEED and IPTI “Pick-to-Light” systems
- A new telemetry-based EASITRAX module for full line operators.
- The solution includes support of off-line and on-line dynamic scheduling, alarm monitoring and error reporting. This technology enables operators to get more accurate machine sales and alarm data and enables them to make decisions to help keep their vending stores open. The further benefits of this machine data is to drive improved accuracy in the warehouse for pre-kitting and more efficient truck loading. This field-proven MEI telemetry-based technology has been used by operators for more than two years and currently runs on more than 10,000 machines. Users have experienced significant increases in the efficiency of their vending operations.
“We have received valuable input at our EASITRAX user group sessions that has helped guide our product development efforts,” said Doug Haddon, Technology Director for MEI VMS Solutions. “The addition of this new functionality rounds out MEI’s suite of products to provide operators with the most complete intelligent vending solution available today.”
For more information, visit www.easitrax.com.
MEI, headquartered in West Chester , Pa. , holds the world’s largest installed base of unattended payment systems, handling over two billion transactions per week in more than 100 countries. The company developed the first electronic coin mechanism in the 1960s, followed by the first electronic non-contact bill acceptor, and more recently its credit card capability and vending management solution. Recently, MEI reached a milestone of selling more than four million bill acceptors and five million coin mechanisms worldwide. Its products are in widespread use in the vending, soft drink, gaming, amusement, transport, retail, and kiosk markets. For more information on MEI and its products, visit www.meigroup.com or call 800-345-8215.